Monday 6 May 2013

Background Pieces




These are my three final background pieces for my background project. The materials i used were pencil and colour pencil then watercolour. The colour palette i used was a harmonious colour wheel, which are colours that are next to each other in the colour wheel and go well together like for example blues and greens. For these pieces to make them look different i went down the surreal wrote and got inspiration from an artist called Salvador Dali, who creates surrealistic paintings and creates odd shapes and curved lines. I am really pleased how my work has turned out and enjoyed working in watercolour. If i would of changed these pieces i might of added more objects in the interior background.   

Also this painting of mine reminds me of the scene in 'Pirates of the Carribean,' where the octopus looking monster destroys the ship. 







No comments:

Post a Comment