Monday 14 October 2013

Year 2 beginning projects funny for 15/ pre production story

The beginning of this year we got given two projects, the funny for 15 project our story is an army of robots insanely laughing. So far we are at the animatic stage to get the structure of what our animation is going to look like.

For our other project we have to have a strong story so far we are at the stage of that we have our idea and about to storyboard. Our idea is basically a girl who wants to fly and return to her homeland of Africa. So she sets off on a mission to discovers the secret of flight from the fastest bird in England, the gannet.

Background designs I have done for funny for 15






These designs I did I drew and then painted using watercolours. Then I scanned these drawings into photoshop to add effects and adjust the colour to make the backgrounds stand out. Also I wanted my backgrounds to have depth so it creates an environment to set the scene for my animation. For my backgrounds I tried to keep a similar style to the characters to keep within the style of animation.


Animatic



Here is our animatic for our funny for 15. This animatic is a quick taster of what our animation is going to look like. Our style is in 2D and most likely going to be done in flash because from the design below the characters have already been done in flash by Katie.













No comments:

Post a Comment