Friday 1 November 2013

My work for funny for 15









These are the background designs i did for the funny for 15 project, that i did in the production process but didnt get used for final thing. I also edited out the timing in premiere pro for animatic. Two of my background designs were drawn out first and then coloured using oil pastel. Whereas my other background designs were done in photoshop using the tools and effects they have provided. The colour palette i went for was shades of grey to contrast well with the robot characters. However in Photoshop i did change a background slightly to a brownish tone to see if the colour was better like that but when consulting with my group i changed back grey. Overall i am pleased with my backgrounds because i think i have shown perspective to add depth in my backgrounds to make them more life like. However in my opnion i would either make the characters a different colour or change the colours in the background so they are different and stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment